Problem with Das Lineal when assembled

• When switched off, there is no sound at all, when switched on, everything is about a quarter of the output everything SHOULD have withOUT the boost.
    The only part of the schematics I didn't get was the output/input wiring. The input is the stereo jack right? I tried to wire it following the schematics and layout but I couldn't be certain where things went. Same for the outout. Any help is appreciated, thanks...

• Re: Problem with Das Lineal when assembled

recheck the wiring.
    try to connect the leads:
    outputlead into inputjack and inputlead into output jack, maybe you mixed something...

it´s strange that there´s is no sound when bypassed...

recheck the swirch wiring.

and check if you have accidentaly shortened the board to the housing...
    this is also a common mistake...

and check if the transistor is put in place correctly.
    did you use a socket for it?

then try to put it in the other way arround.

hope this helps...

Die gefährlichste aller Weltanschauungen ist die Weltanschauung der Leute, welche die Welt nie angeschaut haben. (A.v.Humboldt)

• Re: Problem with Das Lineal when assembled

Ah someone helped me out, I had inversed the ring and tip connections on the stereojack. It all works fine now, thanks :)

Now if I figure this right, the control is a level control only, and the pedal has a fixed clean boost applied. Could anyone tell me what level of clean boost it gives up?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!