• Hallo Andy

Einen Funktionsgenerator hab ich mir bestellt. Dann hätte ich schon mal mein Signal. Mit Oszi´s muß ich mich erstmal beschäftigen, die Anschaffung lohnt ja denn dann nun doch. Allerdings muß ich mich erstmal schlau machen was ich überhaupt brauche. Aber ich könnte mir von einem Bekannten ein einfaches USB Oszi von Hantek leihen. Er hatte sich das mal zugelegt um an seinem Auto was nachzumessen, deshalb fand er das mit Laptop sehr praktisch. Die sind zwar, nachdem was ich bis jetzt so gelesen habe nicht so die erste Sahne aber ich denke das Gerät reicht erstmal.
    Ich melde mich dann wieder wenn ich die Sachen habe und alles nachgemessen hab.

Vielen Dank
    Dirk

• Hi,

I've searched the forum the best I can and used google translate which come with loss of sometimes critical info. So I'm asking here.

I bought the High Gain Preamp kit a couple of weeks ago and I'm now populating the main and output boards. I'm a little confused though regarding the K1000-1001 "mute-switch" relays.

¤ I recieved one 410 with the kit, is that sufficient or do I need to have one more for the output board?

¤ Also, regarding the output board I have understood that something's up with one of the pins on K1001, what is it exactly I'm supposed to do here?

¤ The other "K's", K1-12, I recieved only one SIL05 relay with a built-in diode, the rest is without one. I read somewhere that you can add a diode between the middle legs and that would be same thing. My question is if I have add a diode on every relay or not? If not, where should I put it/them?

Thanks in advance.

/Niklas

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!